If you are facing any type of problem or error in Microsoft Internet Explorer9 such as (ie9 works slowly,ie9 freezes, ie9 stopped working,) then you are at the right place. Here you will get all solution and information of how to fix Internet Explorer9(ie9).
Facing the problem of slow startup in IE9 – Here is the solution
Each and every computer user wants their PC to run as fast as possible. But generally most of the users don't take care on maintenance of their PC and this is reason why many of them given their reviews for having slow speed with the internet explorer 9.
IE9 or Internet Explorer9 is the latest version of Internet Explorer from Microsoft corporation. IE9 comes with enhanced graphics and user friendly interface. It ensures more security then any other previous versions of Internet explorer. This IE9 is available in almost 30 languages and is very fast in comparison to its earlier versions. However, along with these many advanced facilities there is one problem i.e. slow startup in IE9.
There could be many reasons for the slow startup in IE9. Some of these reasons are:
- If you are using software rendering mode to run the Internet Explorer 9 then you will find that the performance of your IE9 slowed down
- If the keys available in your registry file is invalid or corrupted
- Sometime installing different types of toolbars and add-ons can also decreases the performance of Internet Explorer 9
- The attack of spyware, malware, virus, and Trojan also affect the performance of IE9
- The IE9 also slows down when Cache is filled with too many files
- The speed of Internet Explorer 9 also decreases because of the Internet connection
To speedup IE9 you need to follow these steps :
- Uninstall all the the toolbars and add-ons on your Internet Explorer that are of no use
- It is also advisable to not to open so many tabs in IE9 at the same time
- Turn on the Pop-up Blocker
- Make the TLS encryption option turned off
- As too many favorites can affect the speed of IE9 so remove the favorite from your IE9
- Stop the Auto-Update of feeds
- Use anti virus software if the viruses affecting the speed of your IE9
- You can also disable the add-ons and accelerators if you don't want to uninstall the add-ons
Instead of these above discussed steps a user can also use a third party software to optimize the performance of IE9.